Cornerstone Industrial Minerals Corp.
Lakeview, ORegon USA
The Cornerstone mine property consists of 800 acres of unpatented mining claims located on land administered by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM). Drilling and sampling have delineated a measured perlite reserve of 4.9 million tons and a property inferred resource in excess of 30 million tons. Test work on core and bulk samples, as well as customer reports, show that Tucker Hill perlite exceeds industry standards for expanded density, furnace yield, and compacted density.
Products & Services
Cornerstone currently produces 11 standard grades and several custom blends of perlite for our customers. Orders are shipped all over the world via rail, truck, or 1-ton bags.
- Contact: Bruce Addington President; Mark Morse General Manager
- Address: P.O. Box 1287, Lakeview, Oregon USA 97630
- Telephone: (541) 947-5755
- Fax: (541) 947-5770
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: www.cornerstonemineral.com