EP Minerals, LLC
Reno, Nevada USA
EP Minerals entered the DE market in 1945 with its filter aid brand, Celatom®, and has since become one of the top two producers of DE worldwide.
EP Minerals entered the Perlite filter aid market in 1993 with an expansion plant in Lovelock, Nevada and a mine in Fallon, Nevada. Today, EP Minerals markets a full range of Perlite filter aid products through its worldwide sales and distribution group. Our commitment to technical support, customer satisfaction, and innovation assures that we will continue to meet the challenge of creating and delivering quality products for existing and emerging markets.
Perlite, Diatomaceous Earth, Cellulose
- Scott Palm – Vice President, Strategy and Innovation
- Address: 9785 Gateway Drive, Reno, Nevada 89521
- Address: 450 Industrial Park Drive, Blair, Nebraska 68008
- Telephone: 775-824-7600
- Fax Number: 775-824-7601
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: www.epminerals.com