Malad city, idaho usa
HESS PERLITE mines, expands and processes frothy white perlite for industrial use in a wide range of applications—including horticultural, insulative, construction, filtration, fireproofing, and agricultural applications.
The mine is located in Southeastern Idaho approximately 27 miles Northwest of the processing plant in Malad. Although the mine has been in operation since 1965, there are still over 10 million tons of perlite reserves remaining, all on patented ground.
Products & Services
Hess Perlite produces the standard perlite grades but will gladly process perlite to any spec you require and ship it where ever you need it in the world.
- Contact: Brad Hess
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 209, Malad City, ID 83252
- Telephone Number: (208) 766-4777
- Fax Number: (208) 766-4776
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hessperlite.com